Hi Guys! Sorry its been a while since my last post! Well I have been busy! Things that were keeping me busy – my kitchen renovation, my son’s graduation, my NTC course work and finally vacationing in India! Just got back yesterday from India and in time to share a wonderful news with all of you!
I had been part of a secret AIP community project working to bring you a fantastic new resource (ebook) for making ‘delicious AIP meals’. This new ebook which just launched yesterday is called the ‘ 30 Minute Meals for the Paleo AIP’ and has 120 AIP meals. And the best part is that each of these meals comes together in less than 30 mins! Isn’t that neat?
I have been on the AIP diet for the last 20 months now. I have reintroduced some foods successfully like most spices and cashew nuts. However, one of the reasons I have been able to stay on this diet is because I like to create quick and easy meals for myself. I, of course do some batch cooking too – like bone broths, soups and baked or boiled sweet potatoes etc. However, being the busy person that I am, managing a family of four, I like to just keep my pantry and fridge well-stocked so that just before my meals, I can rustle up something quick usually under 30 mins. So I was really excited and honored when Jaime Hartman from Gutsy by Nature invited me to contribute to this project. And what a wonderful resource this book has come out to be!
41 of us AIP Bloggers contributed to this project. I feel so privileged and honored to be contributing alongside some of the top AIP food bloggers!
The following are some highlights of this ebook:
- It is 100% AIP elimination phase compliant.
- All recipes were created with “normal” ingredients that you probably already have in your AIP/ paleo kitchen. No need for tons of specialty ingredients or specialty equipment. This whole book is about keeping it simple.
- Recipes written by 41 of your favorite bloggers, cookbook writers & coaches in the AIP/ Paleo community including yours truly – along with Sophie Van Tigelen (the Squirrel in the Kitchen), Jo Romero (Comfort Bites), Eileen Laird (Phoenix Helix), Kate Jay (Healing Family Eats), Sarah Ballantyne (The Paleo Mom), Jaime Lubich Hartman (Gutsy by Nature) AND SO MANY MORE!
- There are 120 COMPLETE MEALS in this book and each meal can be made in 30 minutes or less.
- If you arranged this book like a traditional cookbook with mains and side dishes and sauces you would have more than 300 recipes.
- Even though it is AIP; it’s also just good food and would be an awesome resource for anyone who has friends or family with any food allergies… All meals are free of gluten, dairy, soy, nuts, seeds, eggs, nightshades, grains, and legumes, which covers just about every food sensitivity. (Yes, it is possible to eat a fantastic meal without these.)
- This book is also a great resource for people who just want to eat healthy and save time in the kitchen!
- It’s an ebook, but it is laid out in such a way that if you want to have it printed and bound the recipes will all be easy to read without using tons of ink.
There are so many delicious recipes in this book! I have shortlisted so many to personally try out later this month! All 41 of us food bloggers come from diverse international backgrounds making this cookbook a truly versatile and international cookbook with many recipes that are improvised versions of traditional recipes! I just love love love that! How cool is that right?
Here are the three recipes that I contributed to in this ebook:
Chicken Tikka Masala with Cauliflower Pilaf
Tropical Shrimp salad with creamy avocado dressing
One Pot Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Stew
Here are some of the recipes from the book that I want to try right away!
One Pan Chicken Alfredo
Shrimp Pad Thai
Shrimp and Litchi curry
Salmon and Leek Pate’
But believe me there are so many others that I want to try as well! All of these recipes are perfect for days when you just want to take it easy and create a quick but tasty meal! And you get all of these recipes (120 total) for just $18.90! I think that’s a STEAL considering each recipe is a meal so actually each recipe has 2 or 3 recipes! Click here to read more about this book, enter into a GIVEAWAY and to PURCHASE!
Stay tuned for my next post where I will be sharing the recipe for the AIP Chicken Tikka Masala that is in this ebook!
Ciao for now!